We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it.
If you'd like to add paintings to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on +44 (0) 2890 99264 between 10am to 5pm, 5 days a week, or email us here (to arrange returns only). Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted paintings.
If you're an international customer, please find out more here.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return paintings does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or commissioned for you which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable good care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0) 2890 992646
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost using an reputable carrier you must declare the products value they must be fully insured within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. N.B We will deduct our costs for freight.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you or unsatisfactory packaing on returned goods. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied
If your order hasn't arrived, or arrives incomplete, first of all please view your order online by signing into your account and selecting View orders. If your order has been despatched but hasn't arrived within the expected time period, please email our Customer Services team, or call us on +44 (0) 2890 992646 between 10am and 5pm, 5 days a week.
If you've more than one item on your order, please bear in mind that paintings may be sent out from multiple locations and so arrive separately. However, if this is not the case and you haven't received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please email or call us.
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged, follow our Returns procedure or call us on +44 (0) 2890 992646.
N.B. If you sign for you parcel Recieved In Good Condition on the carriers paperwork or machine we will not entertain a claim from you. It wil be deemend by our carrier an dinsurers that you have recieved the goods in goods condition and no claims will be considered
To find out more information on your past orders, please sign into your account. Please be aware that past orders will only be displayed if you signed in to your account when you ordered.
Items that you've returned to us will show us as Returned on the order itself.
If you wish to return an item please inform us via email email@example.com you have any other queries, call us on +44 (0) 2890 992646 Please understand you wil be liable for the cost of returning and ensuring the goods.
Please ensure the painting is robustly packaged.
We'll process your refund within 14 days of us receiving the item/s back in our returns centre. We'll refund the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order; items returned this way will show up as returned on the order stored in Your account as long as you signed in to place it originally.
- Returns via Courier
- Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note
- Enclose the delivery note with the product, and package up robustly and securely; please use original packaging if possible, but remove original labels
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us, following the instructions above, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for paintings excluded from this policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the paintings listed as exceptions below.
Terms & conditions
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 14 days of purchase
- If you return your item to our premises and you'd like a refund, you must bring your invoice delivery note or order confirmation.
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused
- You will be responsible for return frieght in all cases except where goods are damaged or are not the correct products
Where a product has been specially personalised or commissioned for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. We're unable to accept cancellations for these orders, once the job has commenced, We'll make this clear when you place your order. This does not affect your statutory rights.